Wanaka reminder – meeting tonight!
Tonight (Thursday 28th April) is our pre-Annual Meeting at b.Social in Wanaka. Myself, Zane the treasurer and Anton (winter operations manager) will be there from 6.30pm.
7pm, 28th April – B.Social, 60 Anderson Rd, Wanaka
I plan to keep the evening lively and interesting with plenty of room for discussion and future plans. I have included Anton and Pedro to show some picture of their turk adventures so it is not just me telling over-sized stories. Here is the plan for the evening
- Erik – president’s report
- Zane – treasurer’s report
- Anton – Traverse vs Destination skiing
- Pedro Pimentel – Winter and summer adventures with kids
- Discussion of Queenstown Trails Trust proposal to double Deep Creek Turk
- Discussion of winter operation plan
- Discussion of ideas to expand the Turk network
Just to be clear the actual Annual Meeting is next week in Queenstown:
7pm 3rd May, Cargo at Gantleys, Arthurs Point
- 2021/22 financial statements – these show a trading revenue of $41,419 with an increase in club assets of $21,438 to a new total of $172,074. To be approved at Annual meeting.
- Wakatipu Trails Trust proposal for an extra Turk at Deep Creek and an operating agreement with the Trails Trust. To be discussed and voted on at Annual meeting (or proxy vote prior).
- 2022/23 operating manual – Only minor changes from last year. To be approved at Annual meeting.
- Proxy vote form – Use this if you are not attending the Queenstown meeting but wish to cast a vote.
There will be Turk club t-shirts and caps available for sale for $30.
For people who can’t attend but want to be involved there is an online meeting on Monday evening. Please respond to this email if you want to attend so I have an idea of who will be online.
http://Mountain Turk Club meeting Monday, May 2 · 7:00 – 8:30pm Google Meet joining info Video call link: https://meet.google.com/fsi-mqky-wkt
Hopefully see or speak to you soon.
027 241 8571